I just encountered a wierd circumstance I'm not sure why this is happening. I had setup a standard authentication login process for facebook. Worked great. no issues at all. works as expected.
Then I had a user test it. They got this message:
Given URL is not allowed by the Application configuration: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App's settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App's domains.
This user entered the website with the www. in front of the domain. If they remove the www. the login works fine.
I went into my setting on my app and added www. to all the domain entries. Still doesnt work. I have tried every different combination I can think of, it just will not work when the www. is used on the front of the domain.
Any ideas, have we seen this before? I did a search on the forum foe this, found one thread, but it was inconclusive.
Any help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I can provide admin logins as needed.
If you've followed our Facebook Application Setup Guide, you shouldn't run into this issue.
I'd recommend going into Autotune and clicking the 'Refresh' button at the top. Then, click "Save Recommended Settings". That should reset anything incorrect that you may have switched while testing.
Then, double-check that you skipped step #15 in the guide and did not set any redirection URLs in the Facebook Developer Area.
Hopefully, one of those will get you going, but if not, let us know and we can help investigate further.
After looking closely at the Setup guide, my issue (in case others have the same) was the Valid OAuth redirect URIs. I added the appropriate URLs in that field (with and without the www. ) and it fixed the issue.
Thanks for your guideance