I have correctly set up the Facebook Business App ID and Secret Key following the provided guide. However, when I attempting to create a Facebook Business channel and I clicking 'Log in to Facebook Business,' as shown in the attachment, it indicates that the app isn't available. I have followed all the steps outlined in the guide (www.sourcecoast.com/jfbconnect/docs/soci...ss-application-setup
) accurately. Could you please advise on how to resolve this issue?
And also for Twitter i got this error when I trying to post an articleFail - Code 453 received with message: You currently have access to a subset of Twitter API v2 endpoints and limited v1.1 endpoints (e.g. media post, oauth) only. If you need access to this endpoint, you may need a different access level. You can learn more here: Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration.
The way Facebook Business apps request their permissions has changed. I just posted a beta test version of the Facebook Business Provider plugin which should fix this for Pages. (I'll have to investigate whether groups is still allowed). You can find the build in your My Account > My Subscriptions area.
You'll have to
* Install the plugin
* Go into your Facebook business app and set up a Configuration (found under Facebook Business Login). The permissions you request should be email, pages_manage_posts, pages_read_engagement, pages_read_user_content and pages_show_list.
* Copy the configuration id to JFBConnects new corresponding setting in the Facebook Business provider. (*The language key is not added yet since it's included in the JFBConnect package)
The redirect URI needs to be updated for Twitter (I am in the process of updating the app setup guide). It needs to be in the following format now:
I have successfully installed the plugin and added the configuration ID in the Facebook Business provider. However, when I click 'Log in to Facebook Business,' it still indicates that the app isn't available.
Also, for Twitter, I am encountering the same error even though I updated the redirect URI:
'Fail - Code 453 received with message: You currently have access to a subset of Twitter API v2 endpoints and limited v1.1 endpoints (e.g., media post, oauth) only. If you need access to this endpoint, you may need a different access level. You can learn more here: Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration.'
FYI, I create channels for Twitter and Facebook Business.
- Twitter: I able to click the 'Log in to Twitter' to login and select a user as my Channel Owner.
- Facebook Business: I am unable to login when I clicking 'Log in to Facebook Business', so there is no user for me to select as my Channel Owner.
In your application, can you tell me what you have set for your:
* App domain (Settings > Basic)
* Site URL (Settings > Basic)
* Redirect URLs (Facebook Login for Business > Settings)
* A screenshot of your configuration (Facebook Login for Business > Configurations)
The error in the backend will occur for reading posts with Free access mode. The channel edit area has a Test stream down at the bottom, which will not work with Free access. However, if you are able to post in the front-end, this warning can be ignored. To do a manual test post, enable the Social Toolbar in the JFBConnect > Configuration > Advanced Area. Then go to the front end and use the Create Post with the Twitter Channel. Let me know if that continues to fail.
For Facebook Can you give me a temporary Administrator role in your Facebook App so that I can review your configuration? My test developer user is "Melissa Lynne SourceCoast". Also, can you send admin credentials via the Contact Us form so that I can look at/edit the backend JFBConnect configuration and channels area?
Going back to the original error for Twitter, it contains "Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration" error. Please verify that you've copied the key and secret in the "OAuth 2.0 Client ID and Client Secret" section. There are several listed in the "Keys and Secrets" tab.