* I installed es-ES language on my J4 test site and enabled the language filter plugin.
* I added a menu item for JFBConnect account menu item page with Spanish as the language.
* I copied over the newest transifex file for es-ES.com_jfbconnect.ini into the translations folder.
* When the COM_JFBCONNECT_ACCOUNT_LINKED_ACCOUNTS_CONNECT_PROFILE_LABEL key was commented out, the English translated value was shown.
* When the key was re-enabled, the Spanish translated value was shown.
* I did not rename to com_jfconnect.ini - this behavior worked regardless of the name
Join our newsletter to get alerts for Joomla releases, tips and tricks and extension updates.