We worked for quite a bit looking in the administrator area of your site but weren't able to determine a specific cause. You have many categories and many objects, which is fine, but makes it difficult to narrow down where something is going wrong.
Would it be possible to provide us with FTP access to your site? With that, we can add a little bit of debug code to the posting process and should be able to very quickly narrow down if there's a bug, a configuration error, a problem with the category structure or something else.
To send FTP access, please use the Contact Us button at the top of the page.
I have again the same error
"a) When I try to add a new Meta, I got the following message - Error: Information is required about your Application for Open Graph to function. Please run Autotune configuration tool . to fetch your settings."
Also as I am planning to set the site online please give me an update with the ftp works
So the problem appears with articles when being posted to some of your categories but not others, which makes this fun to debug.
The article that I am testing is in category with ID 21 (Αρχαιολογικά Νέα) . When looking at the Joomla categories table, category ID 281 (Society) has an association with category ID 21 - lft and rgt columns are 21 and 22, meaning that it's somehow nested/related. Because it's related, the article in category 21 finds an open graph object for category 281 and thus posts twice.
So we need to understand why the "Society" category thinks it belongs to the "Αρχαιολογικά Νέα" category... Still in progress debugging.
We think we've found the problem and fixed it on your site. There was a bug in our code on how we detect parent/child relationships in categories.
The way it's supposed to work (and should work on your site) is that if you setup an "Object" for a parent category, setup a channel for that parent category and then create content in any of the parent's children, that content will be autoposted as well.
On your site, you've created objects for many, many categories. That's ok if you need different settings for each, but you shouldn't need to if all you want to do is post from all of those categories.
That may all be confusing.. but what it comes down to is:
We created a "Κατηγορία (el-gr)" and a "Category (en-gb)" object on your site. You -could- setup your 2 channels for your Greek Facebook Page and your English Facebook Page to use the correct top-level object for the language. Then, whenever anything is posted in any of the subcategories of those objects, it will autopost to the correct language category.
We did not set it up this way in case there was some subcategory you didn't want to post. In that case, you may want to use a lower-level parent or may need to continue using objects for each sub-category... but you can probably simplify things a bit.
I apologize this took so long to figure out. It's a bug that's been around for quite some time, but it really only effected sites with large category structures like yours.
We'll be putting together a JFBConnect release over the next few weeks and this change will definitely be in it. It's already live on your site though.. so if you test and run into any further issues, please let us know!