let me repeat, in first of all, that:
- to have a "jfbcsocials Joomla User custom" plugin is a nutural logical Joomla integration must have to show the connected socials into the User Profile. GDPR etc. require to make available to the Users all their informations and their management.
- the "jfbcsocials Joomla User custom" plugin in a Backend point of view would be the useful alterego of the User Map, where the plugin permit to the Administrator to see and manage the single User Social connections through Backend User Profile editing (per User view). While the User Map permits is a recap of all the Socials connections (per Connections view).
- As I suggested for the User Map here: www.sourcecoast.com/forums/jfbconnect-9-...-app-athorized#68484
would be useful to have the Social Icons linked directly to the Socials Profiles.
- the simplifications discussed here: www.sourcecoast.com/forums/jfbconnect-9-...ge-etc?start=0#67985
should be included for a User Friendly experience
Please, Can you add it in the next release ?
Now, as promised, for a temporary solution to use the ACF plugin PHP Custom Field:
to write PHP code into the User Profile that can call the "JFBConnect account" file would be a good solution, but:
- we have to consider that the ACF plugin PHP Custom Field is not free
- I have limited PHP knoledge and at the end I'm not been able to have back a running code.
(Thinking can be useful to other users) So, I used the ACF plugin iFrame Custom Field, but due that Socials do not permit calling through an iFrame, I had to hide connection links through CSS and anyway to open JFBC in a new tab to run connections. So, not a "very good" solution. I add an image here for you.