November 9, 2019 - JFBConnect v8.3.0 has been released with authentication for Azure Active Directory, support for new Instagram Basic Display API applications, and miscellaneous bug fixes.
1. I Need 4 similar buttons with Instagram, Twitter, FB, Pinterest as share buttons.
2. Please provide dimensions if I need to make them myself?
3. So do you have social share buttons for these four Instagram, Twitter, FB, Pinterest?
4. How do I show them on my website?
5. Where in JFBconnect do I edit or modify or set these up?
You can see what I have on my site now .homehighschoolhelp.com
FB, Twitter and Pinterest
The Pinterest is from another extension called Ampz I want to of course replace it with social share from JFB
To use the social share buttons we support, please enable the JFBConnect - Content plugin which can automatically add those buttons to an article or use the SCSocialShare module, like we have floating on the bottom of every page of our site.
I hope that helps, but if you need anything else, please let us know.