I've developed my website in a subfolder /dev, then moved it into the root when I was ready to launch.
After I cleaned up the configs and databse, I run AutoTune, and when it gets to the Facebook App portion, it still "Recommends" the wrong URL data, has the wrong callback URL, etc, with big red incorrect "recommendations". I've cleaned up as much of the database as I can, going round and round with entries in "_jfbconnect_config" that re-create themselves, and sometimes unable to edit "_social_config" because "it has no unique column" or some such?
See attached screenshots. The /dev path is no longer vali, and I am unsure how to remove it from my JFBConnect.
I would appreciate any suggestions you can provide.
In general, you shouldn't have to change anything directly in the database and we wouldn't recommend doing anything there.
In the FB App section of Autotune, click the 'Refresh' button in the top, which should fetch new recommendations based on your new URL. Then, if any changes are necessary, go ahead and make them.
I hope that helps, but if not, let us know what happens when you hit the Refresh button that is incorrect.
I've been through Auto Tune a few times now, and it does not find the correct path. That is the only reason I messed with the database at all.
If the answer is to reinstall, I can do that too. But JFBConnect is finding incorrect during AutoTune *every *time.
This time I re-ran AutoTune and the "Refresh" actually did something...
I no longer show several wrong items, only one: the Callback URL still has /dev/ in the path suggested.
Unfortunately, that is the one item I am not allowed to correct manually.
I have verified that path does not exist on the FB App itself (Screenshot)