Hi we are using JFBConnect for a while now and we bumped into an issue.
We have redirecting after login on and it works fine on almost every page/component.
But when you are in our helpdesk (FreeStyleSupport) and you login with facebook it will redirect to a 500 error page.
Is there anything we can do to solve this?
I'm sure there are ways to solve it, but we'd need more information:
* What is the 500 error message? Usually, there's some details as to what went wrong.
* What URL is the user ending up at?
* How do you have the "Returning User Redirection" setup? Same page or a specific menu item? If it's set for Same Page, can you try setting it to a specific menu item to see if that fixes things? That will help determine if the redirection back to FreeStyleSupport is simply causing the issues for the user when they are logged in.
Thanks for your reply,
The error people get is: View is not found [name, type, prefix]: ticket, html, jfbconnectView
and sometimes a 1064 error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= '[email protected]' WHERE user_id = 1047' at line 1 SQL=UPDATE gtp_comprofiler SET = '[email protected]' WHERE user_id = 1047;
The url people end up is /component/jfbconnect/klantenservice?view=ticket&layout=open (klantenservice is a sf404 link)
The 1604 url error link is: component/jfbconnect/?60bed5d7085cb1a9cd289129333d8623=1&lang=nl&provider=facebook&return=a2xhbnRlbnNlcnZpY2U/dmlldz10aWNrZXQmbGF5b3V0PW9wZW4=&task=authenticate.login
And i've switches it to a menu item but it doesn't fix it.
The SQL query above is not coming from JFBConnect. It's an incomplete query for a few reasons. First, there should be a table column in the query right before the '=' "gtp_comprofiler SET = '[email protected]"
Then, of corse, there are ??? before the email address.. though you may have done that to not post an email address.
Either way, JFBConnect doesn't not generate any MySQL queries like that. With that said, can you let us know:
* Can you disable the redirect and test? If things work, we'll need to understand how that redirect is being performed. You may need to contact the developer of the redirect as well.
* The URL below would definitely give a 500 error:
/component/jfbconnect/klantenservice?view=ticket&layout=open (klantenservice is a sf404 link)
That's redirecting to a page within our component that doesn't exist: /component/jfbconnect is us.. everything after that is not something that JFBConnect would understand or be able to render.
Either way, I hope the above gives you some starting points and explanations as to where to look first. We'll gladly help investigate however we can, but don't think that JFBConnect is the direct cause of the problem.. just a part of it.