1. I'll add an issue to our tracker. This would probably be a new option for the register/login button type instead of just replacing the current button option. Not sure if it'll make it into the next release or not, but it would be simple to add.
2. The bold style is coming from the dl,dt,dd element tags. The Joomla 4 registration now uses divs, so it would be more consistent to switch the tag type to div. That should be relatively simple, just need to test it.
1 - Okay, thank you. Anyway I suggested to change it by default and to don't create another setting because:
- trying to keep the setting as simpler as possible
- because on the vertical layout you are applying col-3 (if I remember well) to show the fields. So the button will never be "too big"
2 - Sorry, I bad expressed myself. It is not only a bold issue, but, as far as I see (I'm not sure because I cannot check right now) it is overwriting the Joomla Article Title (H1) Template settings... while the article shown into the modal it should maintain all the template definitions...
Please, Can you confirm ?
1. No, we don't add col-3 by default. If I put this in as the default behavior, the buttons will go from regular sized buttons to stretched with not an easy way to turn it off. A lot of users will not want that as a default, so I'm going to add it as an option. [Edited to add] I'm going to add it in the style tab for a css class for the div around the buttons.
2. I understand your point. This is still in progress and I will compare the elements of com_users and our view as a whole as I'm implementing it.
1. Yes, you'll just add d-grid to the new setting. I've added the CSS class setting to both JFBConnect config area and also to the SCLogin config area.
2. After reviewing my changes for this issue, I wanted to point out that the modal that pops up the terms of service is generated by Joomla, not by JFBConnect. We do not have control over its contents.