I just upgraded to sclogin 7.2.2. I am showing usermenu for logged in users which has items for various acls.
I have set User Groups Having Viewing Access as below
- Administrator, Super Users, Blogger, Ekstep Admins for Blogger acl
- Registered, Manager, Super Users for Registered acl
Till previous version of sclogin, I could see
- public+registered menus for registered user
- public+registered+super user+blogger etc menus for super user
Now I can only see following
- public menus for registered user
- public+super user etc menus for super user
Can you help me understand what am I missing?
Unfortunately I have the setup only on local server.
There was a change in the menu items for this latest release. We are now respecting the "Display in Menu" option for the menu items. Can you edit a menu item that was previously being displayed but no longer is and see if the Link Type > 'Display in Menu' setting is enabled? If it's not, could you toggle it on and see if that fixes the behavior? If it is already on, could you let me know what version of Joomla you are using?
Thanks for letting me know. I'm unsure why you would have to toggle it off and on to get it to work. I've made a note to investigate the issue, but I'm glad it seems to be resolved for you now.