EventBrite is an event management and ticketing website.
To add EventBrite integration to your site, you'll first need to create an EventBrite Application:
- Login to EventBrite
- Go to the Application section of your account: https://www.eventbrite.com/account-settings/apps
- In the "App Management" section, click the "Create A New App" button.
- Fill out the details for your Application/website:
- First Name - Your first name.
- Last Name - Your last name
- Application URL - A link to the home page of your website, including http:// or https://
- OAuth Redirect URI - This should be your full Homepage URL with the following query parameters at the end:
- Application Name - A title for your application. Your website title is a good example.
- Application Description - A description for your application.
- Agree to the terms and click the "Create Key" button
- On the App Management dashboard, you'll see all of your applications along with your Application Key. Click the "Show Client Secret and OAuth Token" link to reveal your secret key. Save the Application Key and Secret Key values to enter into JFBConnect.