• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sniper471
  • » Posts

Just a quick bump, I really think the issue is in the part checking whether you are signed into facebook or not.
It seems that the minute you are signed into facebook before the site it causes this redirect error.

Any help on fixing it or a work around?
Also, I have decided to scrap my problem 2, I think it would be a good idea to keep fb and site login linked.

Thanks in advance.

1. Sorted, must have just not saved it.
2. Will have a play about with the code later, I am not too fussed about the if you are logged into facebook it auto logs you into my site, but that can wait for the time being as it is only a minor problem.

3. I emptied my cache, went into admin, re-enabled the JCFBinvite and login modules.

Immediately when I go to homepage I get the redirect error. (logged into facebook and site)
Repeat test logged into facebook, not into site. Redirect Error
Repeat test logged out of facebook and site. Redirect Error

I completely reset safari, go back to the site, it loads fine.
Attempt to use the connect to facebook option - Redirect Error

If I disable both modules I get the following:
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet. (34 times)
You were successfully logged back in using your Facebook credentials. (35 times)

I got a few other people to test it, sometimes it works perfectly fine sometimes it won't even load the homepage at all and I have managed to log in using the connect system, displays my profile picture without any errors.
Suffice to say it seems to be occurring more frequently than I first thought.
Any ideas?

After installing the extensions there seems to be a few issues I am having, wanted to know if anyone could give me any incites or work arounds.

1. On the invite friends part, the "skip" button when clicked takes you away from the site to facebook where you get an error message;

"The page you requested was not found.
You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive."

Anyway to disable the button or even change what it does?

2. Is there anyway to not have it log you out of facebook when you log out of the site?

3. Sometimes it seems to get caught in a redirect loop (not sure if it is this extension specifically).

Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Sniper471
  • » Posts

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
genesis678
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
ramonmedina
Social Stream
SourceCoast Joomla Social Extensions
Friday, 25 May 2018
JFBConnect 8.0 Coming Soon! Stay tuned.
Refer and Earn

Like our extensions? You're not alone! That's why they're used on tens of thousands of websites. Now you can earn 20% of any sale you refer to SourceCoast.com.

We provide excellent documentation, well laid out sales pages and great support. All you need to do is spread the word and we'll take care of the rest.

Learn About Our Affiliate Program