• Index
  • » Users
  • » prin0096
  • » Posts

Jan-13-18 15:49:38

Please add the following in your css file (custom.css).

div#login-modal.sourcecoast { margin-left: 0px !important; }

Cheers,
Rob

Hi Melissa,
I saw the new version (7.00) and I have updated SCLogin with this version.
And it resolves my problem.

Thanks for your solution,
With kind regards,
Rob

Hi,
If I use the two-way login in Joomla 3.5.1 with the modal popup of sc-login I get the normal login popup with the username and the password.
Normally I get a new popup  where the security code is asked. This pop will not appear anymore. After hitting enter I get a login error and the normal Joomla screen appears to enter the security code.
With a Joomla user without a security code sometimes i should click twice on the Login button to get logged in.

Please advise,

Dec-17-15 04:23:46
The Joomla Login Redirection URL doesnt work anymore after patching to Joomla 3.4.6

Hi All,
It seems that version 4.5.2. resolves my problem.
Thanks and regards,
Rob

Dec-17-15 03:47:32
The Joomla Login Redirection URL doesnt work anymore after patching to Joomla 3.4.6

Hi Melissa,
I have already applied this patch. If i use another option than "Same Page" everything works fine. However the "Same page" option redirects to the user's profile page.
Please advise,

Kind regards,
Rob

Dec-16-15 05:45:22

I have the same problem with SClogin. The Login option redirect to the same page does not work anymore.
In the mean time I use the standard Joomla login, but I appreciate a quick solution for this problem, so I can re-use the SClogin module.

Please advise,

Regards,
Rob Prins

• Index
  • » Users
  • » prin0096
  • » Posts

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
micaiz1
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
askjameson
Social Stream
Refer and Earn

Like our extensions? You're not alone! That's why they're used on tens of thousands of websites. Now you can earn 20% of any sale you refer to SourceCoast.com.

We provide excellent documentation, well laid out sales pages and great support. All you need to do is spread the word and we'll take care of the rest.

Learn About Our Affiliate Program