• Index
  • » Users
  • » fb_769064812
  • » Posts

Hi, good day! I got an issue on registration and login using the linkedin. When i login using the LinkedIn button i got this error message

This page isn’t working
www.sitename.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

And after i reload the page i got another warning message

Warning : We were unable to retrieve your LinkedIn account information. Please try again.

So when i try to login using the LinkedIn button again i got another error message

Error : This email address is already registered.

In order for me to connect on my linkedin account i need to go in the backend and put a password on my account.
After updating my account in the backend i try to login again using the LinkedIn button it connects my LinkedIn account.

Why is this happening? It suppose to automatically connect my LinkedIn account.

Joomla = 3.7.2
JomSocial = 4.3.4
JFBConnect = 7.2.1

Thanks,
Glen

Jul-05-17 15:13:10
Import LinkedIn Profile
Category: JFBConnect

Alex,

Thanks for your reply. The link to the list of fields and advice was helpful.

Take care,
Jeff

Jul-04-17 20:33:22
Import LinkedIn Profile

Melissa,

Thanks... Sounds like it will work great for our needs.

I was wondering if it something we could expand upon, if our client has some other fields they are interested in?

Thanks again!
Jeff

Jul-04-17 14:06:10
Import LinkedIn Profile

Can JFBConnect be used to import someone's LinkedIn Profile... I have a site where they want to have someone provide their "resume" info... and they suggested getting the info from LinkedIn.

Oct-28-15 22:21:50

Hi,

I'm having problem with the Login menu. It is not clickable it will just dropdown the menu and you will see the Login button and that's the only way you can see the modal popup login form. I want a Login menu like in your site which is the www.sourcecoast.com that the Login menu is clickable and you will see the modal popup login form.

Check the image below

https://www.sourcecoast.com/images/agorapro/attachments/2623/mini_SC-Login.jpg

Hope you can give me a guide for this.

Thanks

Oct-11-11 21:58:41
Facebook IFrame /Page tab on SSL certificate

Recently facebook announced that pagetabs on iframe should hava an ssl certificate, i'm wondering if this would work---> i have a domain which has an SSL certificate, and an add-on domain which doesnt have. can i use  my domain to show the canvass page and page tab of my add-on domain?
e.g. https://mydomain.com/addon_domain.com, will this work if i set the site url, page tab url, canvass url to my given example url?, and if it does, what will i put on the app. domain? will it be the url of my domain or the add-on domain? thanks... by the way, the add-on domain has the configuration of the JFBConnect.....

Oct-11-11 21:12:31
JFBConnect Bug

i tried testing the reveal page with the url you gave me, and replaced it with the article of my ID, and it works just fine.... it redirects me to the correct article.. but on the facebook, it still wont show the reveal page..... is this some bug on JFBConnect or is this a bug in facebook???? i also tried making another application with the same instructions.. but it's still the same... there's no reveal page.. thanks....

Oct-10-11 04:32:03
JFBConnect Bug

Hi,
    I just created an application on facebook on Pagetab and Canvass.... I followed all the instructions on your site, and my site has an SSL Certificate... When I put an article ID on the Reveal Page Article ID for my reveal page.... then i checked my page on facebook... The reveal page wont show?????!!! but as for the canvass page and page tab, it's working just fine.... Why does my reveal page wont show? it just shows my page tab even if i didn't liked the page yet? is there any solution for this.... is there any configuration that i should do?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » fb_769064812
  • » Posts

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
isstra
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online
Social Stream
SourceCoast Joomla Social Extensions
Friday, 25 May 2018
JFBConnect 8.0 Coming Soon! Stay tuned.
Refer and Earn

Like our extensions? You're not alone! That's why they're used on tens of thousands of websites. Now you can earn 20% of any sale you refer to SourceCoast.com.

We provide excellent documentation, well laid out sales pages and great support. All you need to do is spread the word and we'll take care of the rest.

Learn About Our Affiliate Program