• » Users
  • » fb_738725798
  • » Posts

Jun-29-11 19:55:15
Cant get custom tags to work
Category: JFBConnect

Hi,

I am now getting this error message on the comments box

Warning: http://herorisingthebook.com/index.php/ … cle?id=111 is unreachable.

Any ideas as to why?

Also, the invite box is not coming up.  I used {JFBCInvite}

Thanks,

Jason

Jun-27-11 22:38:13

Hi,

What I am wanting to do is have a link on my mainpage that goes to another page which has all the facebook wigits.  I did want to put the facebook wigits on my mainpage but I needed them to fit in the parameters of my custom template and the size of the facebook wigits were too big and could not be made small enough.  So I thought if I could have them all set up in an article then that would work out well.  Not quite sure how else to do it.

Jun-27-11 20:06:52

Hi,

I am trying to place custom tags into articles.  I read the documentation and followed the directions as best as I can.  For example:  I used

JFBCFan height=200 width=200 colorscheme=light href=http://www.sourcecoast.com show_faces=true stream=false header=true

For the Fanbox.   I put my website URL in the href spot.  This did not work.  In the documentation it says to use the module url.  I can not find a module URL anywhere and don't know where to find it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jason

Jun-27-11 20:03:03
like box in middle of my webpage

Thank you that worked.

Jun-27-11 14:23:54
like box in middle of my webpage

I have installed all the component, module, and plugins and now I have a Facebook likebox in the middle of my website page.  All the plugins are not published.  How do I get rid of this or atleast move it.  Where is it being generated from?

Thanks,

J

• Index
  • » Users
  • » fb_738725798
  • » Posts

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts this week:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
[email protected]
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Online: 
There are no members online
Social Stream
Hide, Seek & Defuse

Handheld Electronic Game

Alex from SourceCoast is working on a new electronic game for kids called Countdown. It's a timed game of Hide & Seek with mini-games (Whack-a-Mole, Simon, etc) to complete when you find it.

Hide and Seek Toys