Hi, I purchased JLinked 2 weeks ago, and have been trying it out since. But after this period of evaluation, I have not been fully satisfied with it. In accordance with your policy, how do I begin processing a refund for it?
I'm trying to implement the following login/registration process:
1. Login via LinkedIn with JLinked
2. Pull information from the user's LinkedIn profile with JLinked (e.g., education, summary, etc)
3. Go to the Jomsocial registration page which allows them to edit the fields we pulled from LinkedIn and prompts the user about what type of profile they are.
4. Takes them to the next page of jomsocial registration for additional questions we want to ask them based on #3 (e.g., skills and specialties they have)
5. Complete the login/registration process by taking the user to their jomsocial profile page.
After the user logs in via LinkedIn, how do I tell JLinked it needs to go to the jomsocial registration page? Currently, it takes the user to some registration page that looks like its JLinked's with this message: "Welcome Roger! Thanks for signing in using LinkedIn.." (screenshot attached).
Is there a way to override this? Or have JLinked go to the jomsocial registration (which has multiple pages)?