It works ! I'll post in case i see any future errors due to this.
Thanks for your prompt response. My last query was answered just the day after, i dint know just coz i felt i'd get a mail notification. I must say your support is really prompt and earnest. Coming back to my issue:
1. I have seen the same problem being reported earlier in your forum but dint get enough infromation from it to solve the issue:
https://www.sourcecoast.com/forums/jfbc … submission
https://www.sourcecoast.com/forums/jfbc … 1064-error
2. The link to my site is: www.techstorybook.com. Im using the latest joomla 3.5.1, K2 2.7.0 and JFBconnect 7.0.2
3. The error occurs anywhere i try to submit a story (add a k2 item) both on frontpage as well as internal pages as an super administrator or as an registered user. The registered user/ administrator is however able to edit the k2 items created by him without the error.
4. The error is as follows:
"1064 YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX; CHECK THE MANUAL THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MYSQL SERVER VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX TO USE NEAR '' AT LINE 1 SQL=SELECT PARENT FROM #__K2_CATEGORIES WHERE ID =
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that."
5. I do not see the error while "viewing" k2 item, but only when trying to add a new item
6. The error happens regardless of whether i log in using joomla credentials or fb credentials
7. The error goes away on disabling the opengraph-k2 plugin.
8. The left hand side component page on home screen appears and then disappears whenever any superadmin logs in. You can check it out using the joomla superadmin credentials provided.I suspect this has something to do with the "social meta | preview| create post | post activity" that comes over it. The moment you mouseover the image, it disappears.
Request you to look into the matter at the earliest and help me out.
Sorry i forgot to mention.
My site is: www.techstorybook.com
Please log in from frontend, expand the menu on the left, Go to experiences -> On the Job. Click on add new item below the category description to replicate the problem.
K2 frontend editing does not work when opengraph k2 plugin is enabled. It gives the following error:
1064 YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX; CHECK THE MANUAL THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MYSQL SERVER VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX TO USE NEAR '' AT LINE 1 SQL=SELECT PARENT FROM #__K2_CATEGORIES WHERE ID =
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that.
Further, the front page image on my site dissapears the moment i log into frontend as administrator from my facebook account.
Your extension works great but the social buttons load very slowly and the js used is shown in pagespeed analytics as render blocking.
Please help me resolve the issues at the earliest.
I had asked another query regarding jfbconnect and fb instant articles which has gone unanswered so far.
Request u to please answer me at the earliest.