• Index
  • » Users
  • » ash2000boy
  • » Posts

Hi, While trying to renew my subscription, i get the price of $59.99 without implementing the discount of 30%. Please help.
My Subscription id is 17300.

Warm Regards,
Ashish

Jul-02-16 07:26:33
K2 frontend editing does not work when opengraph k2 plugin is enabled. Further, the front page...
Category: JFBConnect

Hi Mel,

It works ! I'll post in case i see any future errors due to this.

Thank you current/smile

Jun-27-16 16:30:53
K2 frontend editing does not work when opengraph k2 plugin is enabled. Further, the front page...

Thanks for your prompt response. My last query was answered just the day after, i dint know just coz i felt i'd get a mail notification. I must say your support is really prompt and earnest. Coming back to my issue:

1. I have seen the same problem being reported earlier in your forum but dint get enough infromation from it to solve the issue:
https://www.sourcecoast.com/forums/jfbc … submission
https://www.sourcecoast.com/forums/jfbc … 1064-error

2. The link to my site is: www.techstorybook.com. Im using the latest joomla 3.5.1, K2 2.7.0 and JFBconnect 7.0.2

3. The error occurs anywhere i try to submit a story (add a k2 item) both on frontpage as well as internal pages as an super administrator or as an registered user. The registered user/ administrator is however able to edit the k2 items created by him without the error.

4. The error is as follows:
"1064 YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX; CHECK THE MANUAL THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MYSQL SERVER VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX TO USE NEAR '' AT LINE 1 SQL=SELECT PARENT FROM #__K2_CATEGORIES WHERE ID =
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that."

5. I do not see the error while "viewing" k2 item, but only when trying to add a new item

6. The error happens regardless of whether i log in using joomla credentials or fb credentials

7. The error goes away on disabling the opengraph-k2 plugin.

8. The left hand side component page on home screen appears and then disappears whenever any superadmin logs in. You can check it out using the joomla superadmin credentials provided.I suspect this has something to do with the "social meta | preview| create post | post activity" that comes over it. The moment you mouseover the image, it disappears.

Request you to look into the matter at the earliest and help me out.

Thanks again.

Thank you melissa. I'm surprised i did not get a email notification when u replied.

Jun-26-16 14:32:09

Sorry i forgot to mention.

My site is: www.techstorybook.com

Please log in from frontend, expand the menu on the left, Go to experiences -> On the Job. Click on add new item below the category description to replicate the problem.

Jun-26-16 14:29:03

K2 frontend editing does not work when opengraph k2 plugin is enabled. It gives the following error:

1064 YOU HAVE AN ERROR IN YOUR SQL SYNTAX; CHECK THE MANUAL THAT CORRESPONDS TO YOUR MYSQL SERVER VERSION FOR THE RIGHT SYNTAX TO USE NEAR '' AT LINE 1 SQL=SELECT PARENT FROM #__K2_CATEGORIES WHERE ID =
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that.

Further, the front page image on my site dissapears the moment i log into frontend as administrator from my facebook account.
Your extension works great but the social buttons load very slowly and the js used is shown in pagespeed analytics as render blocking.

Please help me resolve the issues at the earliest.

I had asked another query regarding jfbconnect and fb instant articles which has gone unanswered so far.

Request u to please answer me at the earliest.

Warm Regards,
Ashish

Hi is there any way in which we can use JFBconnect's open graph option to configure joomla and k2 articles to show up as "facebook instant articles" ?

• Index
  • » Users
  • » ash2000boy
  • » Posts

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
normastainfo
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Social Stream
SourceCoast Joomla Social Extensions
Friday, 25 May 2018
JFBConnect 8.0 Coming Soon! Stay tuned.
Refer and Earn

Like our extensions? You're not alone! That's why they're used on tens of thousands of websites. Now you can earn 20% of any sale you refer to SourceCoast.com.

We provide excellent documentation, well laid out sales pages and great support. All you need to do is spread the word and we'll take care of the rest.

Learn About Our Affiliate Program