• Index
  • » Users
  • » 1968Rouleur
  • » Posts

Mar-24-12 13:00:25
Display stream of posts from my Facebook Likes on my website
Category: JFBConnect

Alex-

Thanks for your reply. This confirms what I already suspected. Too bad this doesn't exist. It would provide a very easy way to display news from across my industry.

By the way, aren't you a developer? Feel free to quote me a price on making this work...

Thanks!

-Chris

Mar-23-12 15:33:47
Display stream of posts from my Facebook Likes on my website
Category: JFBConnect

Hi,

I'll do my best to articulate this one. I have created a Facebook page for my website. When I am using Facebook as MyWebsite.com I have two streams that I can view:

1. In the upper right hand corner I can click "MyWebsite.com" and see my Profile stream which is essentially the list of posts that I have made as MyWebsite.com or posts that others have made on MyWebsite.com's Facebook wall. There are plenty of Joomla extensions for displaying this stream on a Joomla webpage.

2. The second stream that is available can be accessed by clicking "Home" in the upper right hand corner. This displays a stream of posts by all of the other Facebook entities that I have liked while using Facebook as MyWebsite.com.

I want to display this second stream on my Joomla website. Is there a way to do this? None of the other Joomla Facebook extensions seem to address this issue.

Thanks!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » 1968Rouleur
  • » Posts

Board Info

Board Stats

Total Topics:
Total Polls:
Total Posts:
Posts today:
User Info

Total Users:
Newest User:
robver
Members Online:
Guests Online:

Social Stream
Refer and Earn

Like our extensions? You're not alone! That's why they're used on tens of thousands of websites. Now you can earn 20% of any sale you refer to SourceCoast.com.

We provide excellent documentation, well laid out sales pages and great support. All you need to do is spread the word and we'll take care of the rest.

Learn About Our Affiliate Program