Topic-icon Registration process - rendering "Bug" ?

Active Subscriptions:

None
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #37361 by joomleb
Let me explain: I'm testing the registration process on last Joomla 3.1.5 + JFBConnect 5.1.2
Normal Registration = Mini Registration www.sourcecoast.com/jfbconnect/docs/soci...in/mini-registration
SCLogin: clicking on "Register" the Joomla default Registration form (and their tooltips) are shown in the right way:

File Attachment:

While if I Register the first time using directly Facebook and/or Google+ buttons the "Mini Registration" form is shown, but with a very awful pagination (be careful on fields alignment and tooltips):

File Attachment:

In first of all, Is it possible to have the same Joomla default layout ? How ?
What I mean is to have the same parameters, so, after that, when I work on my template what is valid for Joomla Registration form is valid also for JFBConnect Mini Registration form and I do not have to go crazy :D

Work with "Normal Registration -> Mini Registration" can generate any issue? I'm not a programmer, but let me explain what I mean:
if I work with last Joomla 3.1.5 + JFBConnect 5.1.2 + Seblod 3.1.5 and I use the Seblod Registration form (I can customize), clicking on "Register" the Seblod default Registration form (that replaces joomla) are shown in the right way, while if I Register the first time using directly Facebook and/or Google+ buttons the "Mini Registration form" is shown (not the Seblod one).
I don't understand right now all the trouble/or not that this can cause, but sure if I customize a lot my page adding a lot of fields, these fields will never be on the "Social Registration form"...
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by joomleb.
The topic has been locked.