× Joomla Facebook Connect support forum

Topic-icon JFBConnect Stopped working

Active Subscriptions:

None
12 years 1 month ago #19909 by wittydan
Can you please help me figure out why the component stopped working. This happened after i changed the root of my joomla website. www.entertainmentxp.com
Thanks!
The topic has been locked.
Active Subscriptions:

None
12 years 1 month ago #19918 by mtk
Replied by mtk on topic JFBConnect Stopped working

wittydan wrote: Can you please help me figure out why the component stopped working. This happened after i changed the root of my joomla website. www.entertainmentxp.com
Thanks!

Hello,
if you changed the domain/root of your website you should update the Facebook App accordingly.

if something still doesn't work, please let us if you're getting any error message or what exactly is not working (how to see the problem).

Mati
Active Subscriptions:

None
12 years 1 month ago #19934 by wittydan
Replied by wittydan on topic JFBConnect Stopped working
I was thinking that's what I needed to do but it automatically updated as well.
The only error i see in my error log is below. My website is in the "dc" folder
File does not exist: /home/wittydan/public_html/entertainmentxp.com/dc/connect.facebook.net, referer: entertainmentxp.com/updates/dancehall-ri...-corey-todd-rec.html
Active Subscriptions:

None
12 years 1 month ago #19938 by mtk
Replied by mtk on topic JFBConnect Stopped working

wittydan wrote: I was thinking that's what I needed to do but it automatically updated as well.
The only error i see in my error log is below. My website is in the "dc" folder
File does not exist: /home/wittydan/public_html/entertainmentxp.com/dc/connect.facebook.net, referer: entertainmentxp.com/updates/dancehall-ri...-corey-todd-rec.html

Hello,
cdn.entertainmentxp.com/connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js is also not found.

anyway, you should update every setting to be the same: inside your website (joomla), in the JFBC extensions and of course in the FB App.
(you could take a look at the JFBC extension's main page to get a hint if everything is OK)

Mati