Complete Facebook Integration for Joomla
Before you can use JFBConnect, you must create an application within Facebook to allow your website to use the Facebook Connect Features. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Log into the Facebook Developer Center at: http://developers.facebook.com/apps
2) Log into Facebook with the account that you want to 'own' your Facebook application.
Note: Facebook requires all applications to be owned by real people. You cannot create a Facebook Application using a Facebook 'Page' account.
3) Click the "Create New App" button as shown below:
4) On the "Create Application" screen (below), enter your application name (usually your site's name) and an app namespace. The namespace is used for giving context to actions on your site. Again, your site name is a good choice, or, if your site is on a generic topic, you can try to use that.
5) Click "Continue" and you'll be redirected to the Basic settings for your app. You should see a large window with information like the image below: